End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Sharonville Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for additional water you don’t want, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s important to locate and fix minimal leaks.
Knochelmann Service Experts is here to help you do just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Sharonville.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks may be more difficult to spot than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Sharonville. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than average.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls appear damp or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or tiny silver circle. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are numerous spots you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be caused by split seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 859-905-0834 or request an appointment online.