Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Sharonville
Furnace won’t start? Reset button continuously tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and chilly in Sharonville, the Experts at Knochelmann Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of issues with your oil-burning furnace on your own. There are a couple of things you can try before calling us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Make sure that it’s set to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature stops your furnace when it discovers an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is free of blockages. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to build up and cause a fire once the furnace begins running.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be clogged and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a couple of electric motor oil on them after shutting down your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our Expert service technicians. Call Knochelmann Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pushing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely signals there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner turns on but does not fire
- Previously mentioned troubleshooting tips don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Knochelmann Service Experts can determine the problem when your oil furnace won’t heat.
Our professionals have finished in-depth testing to earn the top HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are ready to deal with most any heating repair. And all our services are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Routine maintenance can help you avoid furnace repairs. Once we get your furnace operating, Knochelmann Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could decrease expensive repairs and make your furnace work more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on heating bills.