We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Sharonville
We don’t merely mend and maintain furnaces, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Sharonville.
What makes our professional work a step above other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve earned the most prestigious technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of continuing industry and system learning to find the top methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding offerings that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Reach us at 859-905-0834 to set your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know just when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, many furnaces run for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to take care of, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and could even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Knochelmann Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 859-905-0834 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from any dirt we might track in. We set up protective cloths surrounding the installation area to stop messes.
- Quality work—Our professionals have earned some of the highest respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to make sure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we go.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly exceed requirements, for the most outstanding installation anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Knochelmann Service Experts
Need an additional reason to buy a heating system from Knochelmann Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 859-905-0834 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.