HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this term to refer to your total heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are varying models of HVAC systems, they all run the same by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air using a ducted system or straight into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you rely on.
At Knochelmann Service Experts, we have a complete list of premium HVAC services in Sharonville to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.