What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a clear, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s created by insufficient fuel combustion often caused by not enough oxygen. In your residence, appliances that need natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are at risk. Especially if they are not working correctly or have been installed improperly.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from nearby garages, as well as poorly operating fireplaces could also produce carbon monoxide. CO is dangerous to the body and is lethal at heightened levels or with prolonged exposure.

chat now widget box