Expert AC Replacement in Sharonville with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner does not have to be a difficult process if you deal with Knochelmann Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified professionals can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the perfect equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Anticipate Throughout AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement provides a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a few advantages of our installation process:
- Tidy Replacement
- We wear safety shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also put down safety cloths around the installation area to reduce messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished substantial specialist training to gain one of the most distinguished technical accreditations in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your outdated system with a new AC system that fulfills local codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your A/C is functioning like it needs to by testing safety features and checking other essential functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be challenging to recognize specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to begin preparing for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner grows older, it comes to be much less effective. Ultimately it requires excessive time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping humidity levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled.
- The air conditioner is running consistently. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature climbs. But continuous heavy use increases wear and tear, shortening the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more pricey.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With consistent upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old might save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair. We recommend complete replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant. This cooling agent is out of production due to its destructive effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Rather than purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on energy costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with zero down payment, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, and repair work. Get it all for one low monthly payment.