We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Sharonville With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Sharonville, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from Knochelmann Service Experts come in. Not only do we have the experience and credentials to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 859-905-0834 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to conserve on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Knochelmann Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair location in Sharonville? Here are a couple of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional techs are at your residence, you can expect they’ll install your new system for peak effectiveness. And they’ll keep your house and yard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Above that, you can relax knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe covers to protect your carpet from dust. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from refuse all through the process.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve completed in-depth schooling to achieve the most sought-after technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to ensure each seemingly minor item is taken care of. We’ll also make sure everything is running appropriately and meets local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and equipment.
- Constant updates—We’ll let you know how installation is progressing and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.