It’s simple to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top concern on our minds at Knochelmann Service Experts.
That’s since annual maintenance offers lots of advantages for your system, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced likelihood for trouble. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This can help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance provides lots of perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Identifies minor issues before they result in expensive repair calls.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 859-905-0834. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.