It’s simple to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important concern on our minds at Knochelmann Service Experts.
That’s since annual service offers a lot of pluses for your system, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for trouble. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These checks might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make a smart selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance provides a lot of perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Uncovers minor troubles before they create expensive service calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most complete you can find. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 859-905-0834. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.