Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s normal to start thinking about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Knochelmann Service Experts are here to make the process easy for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a shout at 859-905-0834 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.