Summer has made its way to Sharonville and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly AC tune-up from Knochelmann Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your general practitioner yearly for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Knochelmann Service Experts
When you call Knochelmann Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Knochelmann Service Experts in Sharonville is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 859-905-0834 today!