Summer has officially arrived in Sharonville and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Knochelmann Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your general practitioner yearly for a check-up, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with Knochelmann Service Experts
When you call Knochelmann Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Check AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Knochelmann Service Experts in Sharonville is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 859-905-0834 today!