We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Sharonville homeowners often call Knochelmann Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Sharonville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Knochelmann Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Knochelmann Service Experts of Sharonville at 859-905-0834 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.