We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Sharonville homeowners often call Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of explanations why your Sharonville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Sharonville at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.