Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Knochelmann Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.