Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Knochelmann Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.