The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard all year-round, which exposes them to a broad array of common problems.
These problems are frequently simple enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these malfunctions evolve, your entire system may be at risk. These are disasters and costs you can fend off with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance voids your warranty. Using a small amount on upkeep now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Issues Early
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the best approach to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are repaired as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The enhanced performance can reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Knochelmann Service Experts provides a number of membership plans created to work with your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, greater energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly handle a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Knochelmann Service Experts tech coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 859-905-0834 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.