Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, as it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of troubles.
Many times troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these troubles worsen, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working fine, you could wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers little issues early. Blocking large issues from happening first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the option to carefully examine and lubricate important internal parts. And it also offers time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they pop up.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Often this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You could experience lower energy bills, plus the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Knochelmann Service Experts
Regular maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly utility expenses.* But with Knochelmann Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other desired perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually working through a high volume of service calls. With a Knochelmann Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual check on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access more benefits by getting one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our pros can help you find the right plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 859-905-0834 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.