With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We collected the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Knochelmann Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.