So what does proper plumbing repair entail? Well, it involves insight and precaution. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our priority, and our practices can prevent larger problems later. So how do we do that?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s giving you trouble. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Inspect exposed gas lines for leaks
- Check exposed drain lines for leaks
- Check exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Examine washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Examine water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Covington include:
Call Knochelmann Service Experts in Covington today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Covington plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 859-905-0834.