How many times have you left your house and suddenly realized you forgot to change the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your house from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and warns you and Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Covington to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Knochelmann Service Experts in Covington at 859-905-0834.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy