The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Covington. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 6 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Knochelmann Service Experts in Covington, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 859-905-0834 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.