Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Covington.
In Covington, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in all the other months, too. No joke. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. It’s also quiet, helps decrease waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Covington – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Covington, give us a call at 859-905-0834 or schedule a free appointment.